zsh-workers
* Configure problem on elf-linux
@ 1995-08-17 14:12 Zoltan Hidvegi
From: Zoltan Hidvegi @ 1995-08-17 14:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On elf-linux systems (tested with libc.so.5.0.9) configure thinks that there
is no lstat function.  That is because lstat is an inline function defined in
<sys/stat.h>.  This bug is really in GNU autoconf I think.  Until it is fixed
config.h must be edited by hand to define HAVE_LSTAT to 1.

Zoltan

* Re: Configure problem on elf-linux
@ 1995-08-17 17:21 ` Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-08-17 17:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

> On elf-linux systems (tested with libc.so.5.0.9) configure thinks that there
> is no lstat function.  That is because lstat is an inline function defined in
> <sys/stat.h>.  This bug is really in GNU autoconf I think.  Until it is fixed
> config.h must be edited by hand to define HAVE_LSTAT to 1.

This was pointed out before, but I'm not really sure what I can do about
it.  I'm hoping the a new version of autoconf will come out before we
make a production release.  But until this is fixed, I will put an entry for
this in the Etc/MACHINES file.

rc