zsh-workers
* new test snapshot
@ 1995-10-20  4:31 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-10-20  4:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I've put zsh-2.6-beta11-test10.tar.gz as well as my
current zsh-RCS.tar.gz in /pub/zsh/testing on my
ftp site (ftp.math.gatech.edu).  I've been very busy the
last week, so I didn't put in as many changes as I would have
liked.  Also, I experimented with several changes that I
eventually had to back out, so I wasted 4 or 5 days on that
(sometimes you have to learn the hard way why certain things
are done in a particular way).

We are getting close to beta11.  I'm just being careful
since there have been so many changes.  When beta11 comes
out, it should be fairly solid.

rc

* new test snapshot
@ 1995-11-16  8:46 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1995-11-16  8:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I've just put zsh-2.6-beta12-test2.tar.gz
in /pub/zsh/testing on my ftp site (ftp.math.gatech.edu)
I've incorporated Peter's patches to the input code
and a bunch of Zefram's patch to the completion code.

rc