zsh-workers
* Mail notification glitch
@ 1996-05-06 16:14 Barton E. Schaefer
From: Barton E. Schaefer @ 1996-05-06 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Since installing beta15-hzoli14, whenever I get new mail, I get the
notice:

	\You have new mail.

(Note leading backslash.)

I don't have MAILPATH set, and MAIL is just "/usr/mail/schaefer".

Where the heck is that backslash coming from?

--
Bart Schaefer                     Vice President, Technology, Z-Code Software
schaefer@z-code.com                  Division of NCD Software Corporation

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-05-06 16:29 UTC | newest]