zsh-workers
From: Vin Shelton <acs@alumni.princeton.edu>
To: Clinton Bunch <cdbunch@zentaur.org>
Cc: "Zsh Hackers' List" <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: Re: CSS for Zsh website?
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 17:43:58 -0500	[thread overview]

Yes, but rather than speaking in the abstract, let's be concrete.  Using
the URL Peter posted, this is fairly impenetrable for me (and perhaps most
users):

[image: image.png]
in particular, tracking from the right edge, skipping a line, and jumping
to the left edge is a fairly low probability event.  Also, my eyes have
difficulty tracking in the middle of most lines.

Using a reader makes a big difference (at the cost of some real estate):
[image: image.png]
The original proposal was to put some CSS limitations in place, so the
standard mode looked more like reader mode; I seem to be one of the few
respondents in favor of this proposal.

Regards,
  Vin