zsh-workers
* Can we all quietly agree to fix this commit log?
@ 2013-11-09  2:20 Bart Schaefer
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2013-11-09  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I know all the git doc says never to amend a commit after pushing because
it breaks clones, but I find this version number typo really bothersome.

Is there some procedure we can figure out that gets around that?

commit 375115c7dfd6dff576915d25fe2ecdd381dd9d81
Author: Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>
Date:   Wed Nov 6 19:25:07 2013 +0000

    unposted: updates for 4.0.2-test-1.
    Update references to 4.0.2 to 4.0.3.