zsh-workers
From: Ashley Moore <ashley@webadminusa.com>
To: Zsh-Workers <zsh-workers@zsh.org>
Subject: What has happened to your zsh.sourceforge.net ?
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2018 07:25:54 -0400	[thread overview]

*Hello zsh.sourceforge.net <http://zsh.sourceforge.net> Team,*

*Get your website on Google’s Front Page search:*

I would like to disclose some facts about your website. I hope you won’t
mind spending only 2-3 minutes to have a look at the following lines:

*We found some major issues with your website:*

*1.  *Your website seems to be attracting traffic, but this traffic is
almost stagnant and limited, which affects potential sales as you move
forward.
*2.  *Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some
of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.
*3.*  Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects
ranking.
*4.*  Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search
engine visibility.
*5.*  Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which
is affecting your marketing strategy and goals.

*6.*  Your presence in social media platform (*Face book, Twitter, etc*.)
is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral
clients.

We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We
have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to
improve your website's performance. We could send you more details
regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share *“PRE
SEO       REPORT” or “WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE”.*

*Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make
further discussion**.*
*Best Regards,*
* Ashley Moore **| Senior Sales Advisor*
*PS 1*: If you are *interested* then I will *send more details* on our *“SEO
ROPOSAL”* *and* “*FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT”.*

*PS 2*: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over
your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as *HTML
5 and Responsive Design* to make your site more accessible in mobile phone,
tablets, desktop etc.