zsh-workers
* Using zle -F leads to a stall on some setups
@ 2018-06-15 21:31 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2018-06-15 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

Hello,
I install zle -F handler to receive a lazy answer.

With this handler in place, I go up-line-or-history, and the effect is:

- when the entered/appearing text does start lazy answer, and the
answer appears (in the handler, reading from passed FD), then I cannot
go another step back in history.

Using backspace to delete the command works. So the command line isn't
completely stalled. Ctrl-C is needed though.

I thought that when creating e.g. zftp, zle -F was probably used, and
someone will know what happens?

--
Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-06-15 21:32 UTC | newest]