zsh-workers
* Highlighting Zle -M
@ 2016-05-22  9:12 Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2016-05-22  9:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

Hello,
is it possible to highlight what is displayed by zle -M? I tried
setting region_highlight but it applies to command line.

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski

* Re: Highlighting Zle -M
@ 2016-05-22 14:35 ` Sebastian Gniazdowski
From: Sebastian Gniazdowski @ 2016-05-22 14:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh hackers list

Hello,
switched to POSTDISPLAY from the zle -M, and how region_highlight
array works. And there is no blinking when updating text

Best regards,
Sebastian Gniazdowski