* Possible hacking
@ 2020-10-05 22:33 Yaye San
From: Yaye San @ 2020-10-05 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello, I’ve received a pop-up of certain login to convert the Mac ’s shell to zsh but I didn’t request it

* Re: Possible hacking
@ 2020-10-06  6:37 ` Roman Perepelitsa
From: Roman Perepelitsa @ 2020-10-06  6:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yaye San; +Cc: Zsh hackers list

On Tue, Oct 6, 2020 at 12:33 AM Yaye San <ezelwurst@icloud.com> wrote:

> Hello, I’ve received a pop-up of certain login to convert the Mac ’s shell to zsh but I didn’t request it

This pop-up is not produced by zsh. Whether it's indicative of hacking
or not, reporting it to the developers of zsh via zsh-workers@zsh.org
is unwarranted.

Starting with macOS Catalina, macOS uses zsh as the default login
shell. Bash users are presented with the message "The default
interactive shell is now zsh", followed by some additional text,
whenever they start the shell. This message has been put in place by
Apple. You can find additional details at
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208050.

Roman.