* Grow Your Business With Targeted Email Lists
@ 2020-03-05 19:58 andrea.marlen
From: andrea.marlen @ 2020-03-05 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I hope you are doing great!

How about targeting our* Recently Updated* *Microsoft Dynamics GP Users
Records *for your marketing and sales growth.

*We can also provide you with more data intelligence like:* Oracle
E-Business Suite, Sage 100c, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Infor ERP, NetSuite
ERP, MIE Trak Pro, Acumatica, SYSPRO, Epicor ERP, SAP Business One,
NetSuite ERP, OfficeBooks and many more.

*Data Fields –* Name, Title, Email, Company Name, and Company Details like,
Physical Address, Web Address, Revenue Size, Employee Size and industry.

Kindly review and let me know your targeted criteria and I will get back to
you with detailed information accordingly.

*Thanks,*

*Andrea Marlen**| Demand Generation Head*

 If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply
back “Unsubscribe" in a subject line.