* Zargs bug
@ 2019-07-03 17:38 Aryn Starr
From: Aryn Starr @ 2019-07-03 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi!
I run this line:

$ zargs -t -i _ -- ceer whh -- compdef _=which
compdef ceer=which
compdef whh=which

But the completions don’t activate. When I manually run ‘compdef ceer=which’, though, it works flawlessly.
Btw, these ceer and whh are just some functions I have defined.

PS: I’m not really familiar with using mailing lists, and I’m not on zsh mailing list. So reply to me directly? Also, should I reply to all in response?