zsh-workers
* 'man' stops at the end of the screen
@ 1996-02-05 13:48 Timothy J. Luoma
From: Timothy J. Luoma @ 1996-02-05 13:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ZSH Users List

Hi, I just upgraded to the most recent beta version (13 or so?) from
beta1 (mostly so I could use the auto-param-slash setopt).

Only problem is that when I do any 'man' command that is longer than my
screen, it quits at the bottom of the screen.

I seem to have one additional detail although I don't know how it helps:
my .zshenv sources additional files during startup (one for bindkeys, one
for aliases, etc etc) this has always worked fine.  However, if I DO NOT
have .zshenv source my functions on startup, then the 'man' problem
doesn't happen.  I can even source the functions by hand after the shell
has begun and it will still be OK, but if I source it on startup the
problem always occurs.

Any clues?

Thanks
TjL

--
         Timothy J. Luoma <luomat@capitalist.princeton.edu>
NeXTStep Swapfile and Swapdisk FAQ: send mail with subject 'send swapfaq'

only message in thread, other threads:[~1996-02-05 14:15 UTC | newest]