zsh-workers
* Make your website visible at Google 1st page.
@ 2018-01-02 10:11 Sam Alexander
From: Sam Alexander @ 2018-01-02 10:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

*Dear Sir/Madam,***

**

*Good Morning.*

   I’m the marketing manager of a successful digital marketing, web
design & development company having an experience of 15years, providing
service to achieve individual goal. I observed that your website
Zsh.Sourceforge.Net is not ranking good in Google Search Engine which
might be a reason why you are not getting enough visitors who might turn
to be your potential customers/clients.

If given us an opportunity we can give you more feedback about the scope
of improvement for your website, which , if implemented/integrated will
improve your website to optimum level, resulting more traffic inflow
and certainly more business, which you can see the improve in
performance within the first three months after enrolling with us.

If you are interested in my proposal, feel free to let us know your
views, so that we can move forward with the promotion campaign.

Looking forward for your positive reply.

*Best Regards,
Sam Alexander
Digital Marketing Manager (JP)*

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit
report and believe I can help with your business promotion.If you are
not interested to receive any future emails from us then click Unsubscribe.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-01-02 11:09 UTC | newest]