zsh-workers
* LED manufacturer
@ 2017-02-01 11:25 sales
From: sales @ 2017-02-01 11:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi,Dear
 We are the biggest manufacturer specializing in LED display & lightinig
products in China for more than 25 years. We have million of LED display &
lightinig products stock which can meet your urgent demand.
 Our product is perfect for Lighting, advertising, sports playground,
entertainment,

 traffic, Broadcasting,Bars, KTV,event, wedding decotation,fixed & moveable
rental application, etc.
 We are launching new products to meet the market
 We can also produce according to your own design which much more flexible
and easy handling.
 I love to share our splendia project cases, newest catalogue & price list
with you

 if any interest!
 Welcome to our factory at any time when you were in China!
 Cheers,Cheers,
 Rachel
 SHEC Group Co., Ltd.
 TEL: 0086-755-369-338-96
 Mobile phone & whatsapp:008615999576856
 Skype ID :leddisplayscreen
 Wechat account:chinaledscreen
 Address: SHEC Industry Park,Bao an District, Shenzhen, China

only message in thread, other threads:[~2017-02-01 11:29 UTC | newest]