zsh-workers
* our service for you
@ 2018-04-10  9:06 Julie Forster
From: Julie Forster @ 2018-04-10  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

How are you?
Hope all is fine! We want to work with you.

We mainly do:
ecommerce products photo editing,
jewelry photos retouching,
beauty or skin retouching,

We also do:
Wedding photo editing,
photo cutting out and clipping path and masking.

Quality is high, turnaround time short.

Let us know the details of your imaging work if you have.
We can do testing for your images.

Thanks,
Julie Forster

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-04-10 11:58 UTC | newest]