zsh-workers
* your photos
@ 2018-02-22 15:04 Jenson
From: Jenson @ 2018-02-22 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

We have not heard from you yet.

We would like to provide you following image editing services:

Photo cut out - Photo clipping path - Photo masking
Photo shadow creation - Photo colour correction
Photo retouching - Beauty Model retouching on skin, face, body.
Glamour retouching - Products retouching

We assure you the quality in the retouching services.
Please reply if you are interested.

Thanks,
Jenson

* your photos
@ 2018-03-03  8:24 Jeremy
From: Jeremy @ 2018-03-03  8:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Introduction of Our Services:
Adding, removing background
Color, brightness and contrast correction
Beauty, Model retouching, skin retouching.
Image cropping and resizing
Correcting the shape and size
Adding and removing logos, watermarks, etc.

We have 20 image editors and on daily basis 1000 images can be processed,
if you want to know more about us.
Please reply back.

If you want to check our quality of work please send us a photo with
instruction and we will work on it.

Our Service is 24 hours.

Thanks,
Jeremy

* your photos
@ 2018-01-12 15:18 Jason
From: Jason @ 2018-01-12 15:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

We would like to introduce you our image editing services today:

Our advantages:
Clipping path/image cut out
Background removes
Shadow creation
Photo masking
Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching

We provide you the high quality in the editing services along with
reasonable price.
We also provide you sample testing

Please reply back if interested.

Thanks,