zsh-workers
* custom printed T-shirts
@ 2018-02-06  4:20 Debbie Williams
From: Debbie Williams @ 2018-02-06  4:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi ,

Did you receive my email from last week?

I would like to contact the person that does your buying of branded
promotional products for your company?

Our company creates amazing custom printed and embroidered T-shirts, hats,
jackets and other cool brand-able items.
Looking for a great company shirts, employee gifts, team motivators or
school spirit items?

PRINTED T-SHIRTS:

Starting at 3.99

Reply back for a Quick Quote

Let me know how many you will need?

We offer low minimum quantities AND we will create a design for your
business, school, team or
non-profit organization.

We are always running a promotion, just ask!  We will EARN your business!

Please reply back and let me know the quantity of shirts you would like,
the color, and if you know
how many printed colors there will be?

Looking for any other printed/branded promotional item?  We can create
anything, just ask!

Are you a school or nonprofit?  Please let us know for even further
discounts.

Thanks!

Debbie Williams
Custom Printed T-Shirts

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-02-06 13:52 UTC | newest]