zsh-workers
* PATCH:_vorbiscomment completion function
@ 2006-07-19 23:37 Jesse W
From: Jesse W @ 2006-07-19 23:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Although the lack of reply to my previous patch has been resounding, I
have written up a completion function for the Ogg Vorbis metadata
editing program, vorbiscomment, also.  As before, it is attached, and
available at
http://netwood.net/usr/jessw/_vorbiscomment

Jesse Weinstein

[-- Attachment #2: _vorbiscomment --]

#compdef vorbiscomment

#Written by Jesse Weinstein <jessw@netwood.net>, Wed Jul 19 15:31:11 2006
#Version 0.9 - could handle -t option slightly better
#Released under the MIT license (or any compatible free-content license)
#i.e. do whatever you like with it, but credit me.

_arguments \
    '-h[help]' \
    '-q[quiet]' \
    '(-a -w -q -c -t 2)-l[list comments]' \
    '(-l)-a[append comments]' \
    '(-l)-w[overwrite comments]' \
    '(-l -c)-t[tag and value]:: ' \
    '(-l -t)-c[tag file]::_files' \
    '1:OGG file:_files -g \*.ogg' \
    '(-l)2:output OGG file:_files -g \*.ogg' \
    && return 0

* Re: PATCH:_vorbiscomment completion function
@ 2006-07-20  0:30 ` Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2006-07-20  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jesse W; +Cc: zsh-workers

On 7/20/06, Jesse W <jessw@netwood.net> wrote:
> Although the lack of reply to my previous patch has been resounding

Well, it's in CVS, so I guess it was simply good enough to be added
without discussion :-).

  nikolai