zsh-workers
* OT: gmail filtering this list?
@ 2006-10-20 16:38 Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 2006-10-20 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

All of my zsh-workers and zsh-users mail since Oct 17th has gone into the
gmail spam folder.  (I POP mail down to brasslantern.com from gmail.)
This message is both a test to see if marking them "not spam" has fixed
the filtering problem, and a warning that I may not see zsh mail in a
timely fashion if the filtering persists.

* Re: OT: gmail filtering this list?
@ 2006-10-20 17:27 ` Nikolai Weibull
From: Nikolai Weibull @ 2006-10-20 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bart Schaefer; +Cc: zsh-workers

On 10/20/06, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@brasslantern.com> wrote:
> All of my zsh-workers and zsh-users mail since Oct 17th has gone into the
> gmail spam folder.  (I POP mail down to brasslantern.com from gmail.)
> This message is both a test to see if marking them "not spam" has fixed
> the filtering problem, and a warning that I may not see zsh mail in a
> timely fashion if the filtering persists.

That's weird.  This has never happened to me, with either of the zsh-X
mailing-lists.

  nikolai