* Re: [9fans] fairy tales, legends and histories about Plan 9
@ 2002-10-08 17:04 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-10-08 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Look at "The UNIX Programming Environment", by
Kernighan and Pike, p. 79.

Russ

* Re: [9fans] fairy tales, legends and histories about Plan 9
@ 2002-10-09 21:51 ` Andrey S. Kukhar
From: Andrey S. Kukhar @ 2002-10-09 21:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

thanks for the fast response but I asked about Plan 9 stories and
``The Plan 9 and the Echo'' is just an example.

-kyxap

@ 2002-10-09 15:31 ` Jack Johnson
From: Jack Johnson @ 2002-10-09 15:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Andrey S. Kukhar wrote:
>                      The Plan 9 and the Echo

Plan 9 and the Echo...Glenda...

My mind is pulling up twisted visions of Dennis Ritchie as frontman for
Echo and the Bunnymen.

(Sorry, Rob.  Maybe bass?)

-J

* [9fans] fairy tales, legends and histories about Plan 9
@ 2002-10-08 23:39 Andrey S. Kukhar
From: Andrey S. Kukhar @ 2002-10-08 23:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans