* [9fans] Re: errr, the e compiler?
@ 2004-03-06  4:16 dave cummings
From: dave cummings @ 2004-03-06  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii, Size: 589 bytes --]

Ok, so I don't think Dr. Shulgin reads 9fans, but
that's another story. Here's the original post I'm
referencing:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=036701c29644%2490638920%24c901a8c0%40cc77109e
I believe it was originally about something in
inferno, so I take it inferno for ps2(hosted in
linux?) is ready-set-go. I was wondering if anybody
had done work on the plan 9 port, or if there was info
on it. Thanks again.
-dave

http://search.yahoo.com

* Re: [9fans] Re: errr, the e compiler?
@ 2004-03-06 10:55 ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2004-03-06 10:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

no - the inferno for ps2 is native.  it was not expedient nor
necessary to do a hosted port, their libraries were so ... umm
deficient.

brucee