* Re: [9fans] OT: Bulgarian Input over Drawterm?
@ 2005-06-02  7:46 YAMANASHI Takeshi
From: YAMANASHI Takeshi @ 2005-06-02  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: mirtchovski, litestar, 9fans

Or you can use ktrans for that?
	http://basalt.cias.osakafu-u.ac.jp/plan9/s39.html

* Re: [9fans] OT: Bulgarian Input over Drawterm?
@ 2005-06-09 17:32             ` Sergey Reva
From: Sergey Reva @ 2005-06-09 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello Fans,

There is bug in drawterm with unicode, which not allow access
to host file system in Windows, so i undefine UNICODE for devntfs.c
and rebuild binary (for now packed with zip)
http://rs-rlab.narod.ru/files/drawterm.zip

Would be nice if those who test it report to me... thanks in advance

Sergey
--
http://rs-rlab.narod.ru                            mailto:rs_rlab@mail.ru

* Re: [9fans] OT: Bulgarian Input over Drawterm?
@ 2005-06-03  6:18           ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2005-06-03  6:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Reva, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

send it to mirtchov at cpsc.ucalgary

do send a binary too.

* Re: [9fans] OT: Bulgarian Input over Drawterm?
@ 2005-06-03  6:02         ` Sergey Reva
From: Sergey Reva @ 2005-06-03  6:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs, LiteStar numnums

Hello LiteStar,

Ln> hmm, this pukes on my machine; It runs under the insippid NTVDM,
Ln> meaning that Windblows things that it is a 16 bit app. I'll try
Ln> applying your patches to the drawterm source.
There is no 16-bit part inside...

Anyway I download new source (thanks tip9ug for that service)
and rebuild with UNICODE
i am add wheel mouse support for windows version
for now file size is 243712
try that...

who is now maintain drawterm, did you need this patch?

Sergey
--

@ 2005-06-02 16:14       ` LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2005-06-02 16:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrey mirtchovski, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 6/2/05, andrey mirtchovski <mirtchovski@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Drawterm already unicode-enabled, because WM_CHAR use UTF-16.
>
> great, that solves the problem :)
>
> i'll still email you about enabling cyrillic on X, Stefan :)

Cool. I've never done anything 'exotic' with X; It normally just works
after setting up the cards or the network source for Xvnc. Thanks! =)
Cheers!

--
In possibility the eternal, rightly understood, continually lays out
only a small piece at a time

* Re: [9fans] OT: Bulgarian Input over Drawterm?
@ 2005-06-02 14:24     ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2005-06-02 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sergey Reva, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2005-06-02 14:15   ` Sergey Reva
From: Sergey Reva @ 2005-06-02 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello Fans,

just now look to drawterm code, and...

Drawterm already unicode-enabled, because WM_CHAR use UTF-16.

put
#define UNICODE
before
#include <windows.h>

use L"" macros to initialize strings which follow to winapi

Use standard Windows facility to change keyboard map.

or just download http://rs-rlab.narod.ru/files/drawterm.exe
(if you feel problem with downloading visit my site, go to section
Downloads and download from there. Free hosting - is bad hosting)

I assume screen-win.c used for now and winscreen.c is artifact.

Sergey
--

@ 2005-06-02  7:48   ` LiteStar numnums
From: LiteStar numnums @ 2005-06-02  7:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: andrey mirtchovski; +Cc: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello (Здраветe и Добро утро) Andrey,
 Thanks for the information; this at least stops me from searching for
reasons why the setup on my wife's laptop is 'broken'. I'll setup
another machine to see if it works from OpenBSD's drawterm (most
probably will); should have a better workstation to server ratio
anyway.
I'll grab the sources from your site, and play around with the input
here too, since it should work on Windblows (although I am rather
ignorant of Windows' workings on a development level; damn you Unix &
VMS for stealing my programing training!). I'll shoot you off another
email after this one about configuring X with Cyrillics.
Наздраве,
 -- Stefan

--

@ 2005-06-02  7:23 ` andrey mirtchovski