* [9fans] radeon 9200se
@ 2004-07-16  9:04 Michele Cunico
From: Michele Cunico @ 2004-07-16  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi! I've already write in this forum. I'm a new user of Plan 9. I've completed
installation but Plan can't recognize my Asus Radeon 9200SE. I've tried to do
what indicate at http://mapage.noos.fr/philippe.anel/plan9rxxx.html, after
complete the steps Plan said me my vga controller was not in /lib/vgadb so I've
edited the file vgadb with the vid=0x1002 and did=0x5964 (that are spec of my
radeon) in the ctlr of radeon section so Plan can use the driver.
Finally at boot Plan say me it don't know radeon ctlr.
Please help me, I would like to see a graphic interface at my boot!!!

Thanks in advice,
Mykele

* [9fans] radeon 9200se
@ 2004-07-16 10:06 Michele Cunico
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Michele Cunico @ 2004-07-16 10:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

maybe that I haven't compiled kernel but I don't know how to do this.

I've copied vgaradeon.c in /sys/src/9/pc and radeon in /sys/src/cmd/aux/vga
I've copied radeon.c radeon.h in my /sys/src/cmd/aux/vga
I've edited data.c, mkfile, vga.h
I've edited /lib/vgadb
and restart

the instruction (very poor) was on howto at
http://mapage.noos.fr/philippe.anel/plan9rxxx.html