* [9fans] looking for a few plan 9 students
@ 2007-10-18  0:36 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2007-10-18  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Well, the intern application season is opening. If you are working on
Plan 9, and want to do it as an intern, in california, you can go
here:
http://education.ca.sandia.gov/internships/apply/index.html

and register. You can also look for job 58932.

US citizens are going to have an advantage here, I'm sorry about that,
but as some of you know I've hired dangerous Eastern European types
before, so don't get too discouraged if you are from more civilized
locations than California.

We can also use Linux kernel types who want to work on things like
lguest support of Plan 9, 9p virtio, and all that stuff.

Thanks

ron