* [9fans] Web browser on Raspberry Pi
@ 2014-07-01  1:22 Brian Vito
From: Brian Vito @ 2014-07-01  1:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is it possible to get monthra or abaco running on Plan 9 on Raspberry Pi? I
have the internet working (I can access the wiki) but I'm not sure how to
get the source for either on to the SD card and compile it. Any help would
be appreciated.

* Re: [9fans] Web browser on Raspberry Pi
@ 2014-07-01  1:30 ` Nathan Campos
From: Nathan Campos @ 2014-07-01  1:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs