* [9fans] Drawterm login prompt.
@ 2009-09-08  2:55 drivers
From: drivers @ 2009-09-08  2:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

9fans,

   Is anyone aware of where the configuration data is concerning drawterm logins?  I initially set my system up as crashing.dom and since put the system into production as plan9.union.edu for my final honors project in CS. Unfortunatly fixing the /cfg plan9.ini and /lib/ndb/local to the proper setups did not change this login prompt it still reads james@crashing.dom password: .
    Any thoughts as to where I might be able to change the prompt?  Additionally I recompiled the kernel in a final effort after I felt enough updates had past. The rest of the system is functioning well.

Thanks for reading.

=james
=jt

* Re: [9fans] Drawterm login prompt.
@ 2009-09-08  3:22 drivers
From: drivers @ 2009-09-08  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Fgb,

This did the trick thanks.  Eric thanks for your quick reply, good to know you actually are a human.

=jt