* go on plan9 - what doesn’t work?, ports list?
@ 2019-12-28 19:55 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2019-12-28 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi

i am interested to hear from in those using go under plan9.

what doesn't work? i know the build servers confirm the nightly build but they cannot check everything.

for example, does multicast work? if so does it work on x86, amd64, and arm (pi)?

secondly, is there a ports list, or a list of packages and apps successfully built?

i am toying with moving to plan9 as my main go development platform (for work). this sits on etcd, nats, and protobufs which should be straightforward, but also needs multicast which is a bit of a dusty corner in plan9.

i would also like to run a DLNA server for music and movies on plan9. there is a nifty ine in go (DMS) but anyone already tried porting it?

thanks for any/all help,

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] go on plan9 - what doesn’t work?, ports list?
@ 2019-12-28 22:27 ` Fazlul Shahriar
From: Fazlul Shahriar @ 2019-12-28 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans