* Re: [9fans] hardware port
@ 2000-07-29 16:55 presotto
From: presotto @ 2000-07-29 16:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I'ld say the mips/carrera port is the easiest to understand.
The magnum one used to be but its not on this release.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1908 bytes --]

From: "James A. Robinson" <jim.robinson@stanford.edu>
Subject: [9fans] hardware port
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 18:06:56 -0700

I'm wondering which hardware port of Plan 9 was the most straight-forward,
or if there is no such concept?  Is there any particular architecture
that is recommended for simplicity or elegance?  I gather that it isn't
the i386 PC.

Jim

* [9fans] hardware port
@ 2000-07-29  1:06 James A. Robinson