* Re: [9fans] libXg/test.c
@ 2001-12-07 22:18 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2001-12-07 22:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Part of the effort that David mentioned is that I hope
to have color Sam and Acme running from their own
sources before long.  The lack of file system, of
course, will prevent using programs like win or Mail,
but just having the editing and execution capabilities
of Acme will be very nice.

Russ

[parent not found: <dhog@plan9.bell-labs.com>]
* Re: [9fans] libXg/test.c
@ 2001-12-07 19:12 David Gordon Hogan
From: David Gordon Hogan @ 2001-12-07 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

The "9libs" version of libXg doesn't appear
to have this problem.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 1836 bytes --]

From: Boyd Roberts <boyd@strakt.com>
To: "9fans@cse.psu.edu" <9fans@cse.psu.edu>
Subject: [9fans] libXg/test.c
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 12:59:29 +0100

Here's a trivial patch to libXg/test.c which I've been meaning to
send in (or I've sent in).  I'm not sure bobf is still the
maintainer, so it goes to the list.

btw: libXg/test.c has problems with deep colour maps, but I don't
     really care about colour that much.

% diff -e libXg/OLDtest.c libXg/test.c
1a
#include <u.h>