* [9fans] ext2srv
@ 2002-05-06 16:23 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2002-05-06 16:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Is anyone working on adapting ext2srv to 9P2000?
If not, I'll volunteer.

-- Richard Miller

* Re: [9fans] ext2srv
@ 2008-05-15  4:24           ` cej
From: cej @ 2008-05-15  4:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I noticed that ext2srv did not do well with files > 2GB,and, says 'disk full' when there is more than (I guess) 1024 files in a directory. However, I do not have the latest distribution of ext2srv...

Thanks for your work, iru!

++pac

From: Iruata Souza @ 2008-05-13 18:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2008-05-13 12:07       ` cej
From: cej @ 2008-05-13 12:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

would help me much until I get rid of linux completely. I have dirs with big photos (~ 300MB each) so I had to split them into subdirs to hadle them via ext2srv. i also tried tofiddle with the source, but I gave up.

Many thanks,
++pac.

From: Iruata Souza @ 2008-05-13 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2008-05-13 10:32   ` cej
From: cej @ 2008-05-13 10:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

--
Federico G. Benavento

[-- Attachment #2: winmail.dat --]
[-- Type: application/ms-tnef, Size: 2592 bytes --]

* Re: [9fans] ext2srv
@ 2008-05-13  3:50 ` Federico G. Benavento
From: Federico G. Benavento @ 2008-05-13  3:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

thanks iru!

--
Federico G. Benavento

* [9fans] ext2srv
@ 2008-05-12 23:52 Iruata Souza
From: Iruata Souza @ 2008-05-12 23:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2002-05-13 20:23 Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2002-05-13 20:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If anyone with a very thoroughly backed-up ext2 partition would like
to beta-test a 9P2000 version of ext2srv, they can e-mail me for a copy.

-- Richard