* [9fans] slow cpu server
@ 2003-04-24  4:55 Andrew
From: Andrew @ 2003-04-24  4:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

So Ive been trying to get my plan9 network going with fossil. Ive followed
the instructions in the wiki. I have a cpu server, running fossil, and
mounting itself on bootup, i'll call it 'B'. Theres also an auth server
('A'), which now mounts its root from the fossil server. Everything
seems to be coming together nicely, except for the cpu server ('B'),
takes a _really_ long time to authenticate when i try to telnet to it,
it comes right back asking for a user, then pauses for a few minutes
before it prompts for a challenge/response. Any ideas? Thanks.

Andrew