* Re: [9fans] patch(1)
@ 2004-03-18 14:45 ozan s. yigit
From: ozan s. yigit @ 2004-03-18 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> read the prusker/wobber paper(s).

he means the siphon paper, mid nineties(?) dec labs at europe i think.

oz
---
sense of humor is a vital part of wisdom. -- stanley schmidt

* [9fans] patch(1)
@ 2004-03-17 18:47 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2004-03-17 18:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On a more positive note, the discussion a few days ago did catch
my attention by pointing out that Nemo had been submitting patches
with patch(1).  I found it so pleasant to apply the patches that I did
the legwork to make patch(1) work for everyone.

So if you have proposed changes to the system, feel free to use
patch(1) to submit them.  It's much more convenient for us, and
I suspect it's more convenient for submitters.

Thanks to David Tolpin for helping to test the setup.

Russ