* [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-05 22:30 Yosyp Bin Laden
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Yosyp Bin Laden @ 2006-12-05 22:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
would be great. Thanks :-)

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-05 22:52 ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2006-12-05 22:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

We plan to link the slides from the web page, provided the
authors do not have objections. Also, we might do the same with
some nice pictures taken during the worshop. We´ll drop a line to
9fans in any case, to let you know.

We are sorry, but in the end we decided not to record anything video/audio,
because we were worried that this extra task could overflow us.

On 12/5/06, Yosyp Bin Laden <yosyp.list@gmail.com> wrote:
> IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
> enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
> anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
> could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
> would be great. Thanks :-)

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 11:40   ` Bruce Ellis
                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2006-12-08 11:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

It was a blast.  And I finally got back home.

Tapas is your friend.  And so is a room full of IWP9 interaction
(at the conference or when eating pork).

Praise be to the organizers.

my opinion.

brucee

On 12/6/06, Francisco J Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org> wrote:
> We plan to link the slides from the web page, provided the
> authors do not have objections. Also, we might do the same with
> some nice pictures taken during the worshop. We´ll drop a line to
> 9fans in any case, to let you know.
>
> We are sorry, but in the end we decided not to record anything video/audio,
> because we were worried that this extra task could overflow us.
>

> On 12/5/06, Yosyp Bin Laden <yosyp.list@gmail.com> wrote:
> > IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
> > enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
> > anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
> > could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
> > would be great. Thanks :-)

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 13:10     ` elbing
From: elbing @ 2006-12-08 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

and 35 beers in two hours ;p

--
elbing

2006/12/8, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com>:

> It was a blast.  And I finally got back home.
>
> Tapas is your friend.  And so is a room full of IWP9 interaction
> (at the conference or when eating pork).
>
> Praise be to the organizers.
>
> my opinion.
>
> brucee
>
> On 12/6/06, Francisco J Ballesteros <nemo@lsub.org> wrote:
> > We plan to link the slides from the web page, provided the
> > authors do not have objections. Also, we might do the same with
> > some nice pictures taken during the worshop. We´ll drop a line to
> > 9fans in any case, to let you know.
> >
> > We are sorry, but in the end we decided not to record anything
> video/audio,
> > because we were worried that this extra task could overflow us.
> >

> > On 12/5/06, Yosyp Bin Laden <yosyp.list@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
> > > enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
> > > anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
> > > could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
> > > would be great. Thanks :-)

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 14:37     ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2006-12-08 14:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

>From everything I heard, it was a great meeting.

Plan 9 dead? Not yet, not yet! Not with people like you folks around :-)

ron

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 14:46 ` Anselm R. Garbe
From: Anselm R. Garbe @ 2006-12-08 14:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Dec 05, 2006 at 05:30:55PM -0500, Yosyp Bin Laden wrote:
> IWP9 ended today (5th December), all of you that went probablly
> enjoyed it. Some (many on IRC) couldn't make it, we missed out. Did
> anyone record the talks? On video, or maybe the organizers of IWP9
> could post all of the talk slides, etc. Upload pictures too. That
> would be great. Thanks :-)

Anyone uploaded some photos of the IWP9 already?

Regards,
--
 Anselm R. Garbe >< http://suckless.org/~arg/ >< GPG key: 0D73F361

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 17:26 ` Denis Grelich
From: Denis Grelich @ 2006-12-08 17:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

IWP9 was great, thanks to everyone for this amazing experience. I would
love to participate again!

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 196 bytes --]

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 19:33     ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2006-12-08 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Praise be to the organizers.

I too would like to thank our host and conference organizers.  I
learned a lot and enjoyed the great 9fans camaraderie.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 19:35       ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2006-12-08 19:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>From everything I heard, it was a great meeting.
>
> Plan 9 dead? Not yet, not yet! Not with people like you folks around :-)

It's not dead and if the average age of the participants is any indication,
it is getting younger.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 19:43       ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2006-12-08 19:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> and 35 beers in two hours ;p

i missed that one, but concur that many livers were abused.

i don't think i've ever had as much ham.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 20:00         ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2006-12-08 20:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-08 21:15   ` esoriano
From: esoriano @ 2006-12-08 21:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Anyone uploaded some photos of the IWP9 already?

We are going to upload some pics next week, together with the slides,
papers, etc.

It's been a pleasure to organize the first IWP9. Any volunteers for the
next year's IWP9 ;) ?

Regards,
Enrique.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-09  4:07     ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2006-12-09  4:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,
I enjoyed much.
Thanks all.
I am happy if I can get photos with their names.

Kenji Arisawa

On 2006/12/09, at 6:15, esoriano wrote:

>> Anyone uploaded some photos of the IWP9 already?
>
> We are going to upload some pics next week, together with the slides,
> papers, etc.
>
> It's been a pleasure to organize the first IWP9. Any volunteers for
> the
> next year's IWP9 ;) ?
>
> Regards,
> Enrique.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-10 12:58           ` Gorka guardiola
From: Gorka guardiola @ 2006-12-10 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/8/06, Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net> wrote:
> A big thank-you to the organizers, and to Gorka especially for
> finding a restaurant to seat 30 on short notice.
>
> Fabulous to meet you all.

Thank you all back for coming. A great way to show your gratitude
is offering yourselves for hosting next year's. Anyone???
--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11  0:25             ` Noah Evans
From: Noah Evans @ 2006-12-11  0:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Anybody interested in Japan?

Noah

On 12/10/06, Gorka guardiola <paurea@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/8/06, Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net> wrote:
> > A big thank-you to the organizers, and to Gorka especially for
> > finding a restaurant to seat 30 on short notice.
> >
> > Fabulous to meet you all.
> >

> Thank you all back for coming. A great way to show your gratitude
> is offering yourselves for hosting next year's. Anyone???
> --
> - curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11  2:59               ` Yosyp Bin Laden
From: Yosyp Bin Laden @ 2006-12-11  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

When Hope number 7 (HOPE7) takes place, which is I think summer of
2009, we could have the IWP9 talk for 2009 in New York, right after or
before Hope7. It'd be cool to have them here, in DC, but I doubt
anyone would want to organise it here. And most of you guys are all in
Europe anyways.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11  6:29             ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2006-12-11  6:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Sydney?  I can probably get it together.

brucee

On 12/10/06, Gorka guardiola <paurea@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/8/06, Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net> wrote:
> > A big thank-you to the organizers, and to Gorka especially for
> > finding a restaurant to seat 30 on short notice.
> >
> > Fabulous to meet you all.
> >

> Thank you all back for coming. A great way to show your gratitude
> is offering yourselves for hosting next year's. Anyone???
> --
> - curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 18:37               ` Eric Van Hensbergen
                                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2006-12-11 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I can probably pull resources together to host here in Austin at IBM,
but I'd rather go to Sydney :)

          -eric

On 12/11/06, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sydney?  I can probably get it together.
>
> brucee
>
> On 12/10/06, Gorka guardiola <paurea@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On 12/8/06, Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net> wrote:
> > > A big thank-you to the organizers, and to Gorka especially for
> > > finding a restaurant to seat 30 on short notice.
> > >
> > > Fabulous to meet you all.
> > >

> > Thank you all back for coming. A great way to show your gratitude
> > is offering yourselves for hosting next year's. Anyone???
> > --
> > - curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 19:01                 ` Francisco J Ballesteros
From: Francisco J Ballesteros @ 2006-12-11 19:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Errr. Austin is closer than Sydney :)
My 2cents.

On 12/11/06, Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can probably pull resources together to host here in Austin at IBM,
> but I'd rather go to Sydney :)
>
>           -eric
>
> On 12/11/06, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Sydney?  I can probably get it together.
> >
> > brucee

> > > Thank you all back for coming. A great way to show your gratitude
> > > is offering yourselves for hosting next year's. Anyone???
> > > --
> > > - curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 19:51                 ` Latchesar Ionkov
From: Latchesar Ionkov @ 2006-12-11 19:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'd vote for New York, but Austin is fine too :)

Thanks,
	Lucho

On Dec 11, 2006, at 11:37 AM, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:

> I can probably pull resources together to host here in Austin at IBM,
> but I'd rather go to Sydney :)
>
>          -eric
>
> On 12/11/06, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sydney?  I can probably get it together.
>>
>> brucee

>> > Thank you all back for coming. A great way to show your gratitude
>> > is offering yourselves for hosting next year's. Anyone???
>> > --
>> > - curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 20:10                 ` Gorka guardiola
From: Gorka guardiola @ 2006-12-11 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/11/06, Eric Van Hensbergen <ericvh@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can probably pull resources together to host here in Austin at IBM,
> but I'd rather go to Sydney :)

I agree :-).
--
- curiosity sKilled the cat

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 21:05                   ` Joel Salomon
From: Joel Salomon @ 2006-12-11 21:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/11/06, Latchesar Ionkov <lionkov@lanl.gov> wrote:
> I'd vote for New York, but Austin is fine too :)

Here's another vote for New York.  (Especially if it can include a
field trip across the Hudson to the land of New Jersey, where once
dwelt the fair maidens UNIX and Plan 9.  (Is anyone at Bell Labs still
using Plan 9?))

Hope 7 sounds like a reasonably good time to meet in NY — especially
since all other regional computer conferences seem to have moved to
Boston — but not if it means waiting until 2009.

--Joel

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 22:36                   ` Matt
From: Matt @ 2006-12-11 22:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello everyone.

Thanks for a great time last week. I've only really just come down to
earth !

As for next time - I'd rather avoid US Immigration fingerprinting /
profiling etc.

but hey, whoever can get it sorted, that's the one for me, even
somewhere alcohol dry like Saudi Arabia might be a frightening experiment.

I've created a Flickr group called 9fans
http://www.flickr.com/groups/9fans/

Feel free to join & post any photos

I used iwp9 and iwp9_2006 as relevant tags

And I'm about to start flickrfs in Limbo if anyone is interested

Maht

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-11 22:47                     ` John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2006-12-11 22:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/11/06, Joel Salomon <joelcsalomon@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/11/06, Latchesar Ionkov <lionkov@lanl.gov> wrote:
> > I'd vote for New York, but Austin is fine too :)
>
> Here's another vote for New York.  (Especially if it can include a
> field trip across the Hudson to the land of New Jersey, where once
> dwelt the fair maidens UNIX and Plan 9.  (Is anyone at Bell Labs still
> using Plan 9?))
>
> Hope 7 sounds like a reasonably good time to meet in NY — especially
> since all other regional computer conferences seem to have moved to
> Boston — but not if it means waiting until 2009.
>
> --Joel

I'm not a big name in the Plan 9 community, but I could possibly make
it to IWP9 in NY, assuming I'm still at school here in Rochester when
that time comes around.

John
--
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12  3:22                       ` ron minnich
                                           ` (2 more replies)
From: ron minnich @ 2006-12-12  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

is canada easier for people? toronto or even somewhere really cool
like newfoundland?

ron

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12  4:30                           ` John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2006-12-12  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lucio De Re, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/11/06, Lucio De Re <lucio@proxima.alt.za> wrote:
> > is canada easier for people? toronto or even somewhere really cool
> > like newfoundland?
>
> South Africa?  I see there are around thirty people in Nemo's picture,
> I don't think it would be too hard to accommodate as many in my little
> home village, but Cape Town or Johannesburg may be better suited and
> lots more expensive.
>
> Mind you, the nearby university campus may be an asset
> (Phuthaditjhaba, if anyone is curious :-) And November is summer, but
> not infernally hot at 1700m above see level.
>
> ++L

I could easily get to Toronto or NYC. South Africa, not so much on a
student's budget ;-)
Then again, who's to say that I'll even still be using Plan 9 when the
next IWP9 rolls around?

John
--

@ 2006-12-12  4:42                         ` Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2006-12-12  4:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

@ 2006-12-12  4:59                         ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2006-12-12  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12  9:37                           ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2006-12-12  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

It takes a day for me to fly to either NY or Madrid.  Get over it.

Long haul sucks, but someone's gotta do it ...

And Sydney in summer is more fun than NYC in winter.

I did my usual panic get to work (Murray Hill) in a blizzard
an didn't know about "snow-day don't bother".

There were 2 people that day in 1127, me and ken.

brucee

On 12/12/06, Paul Lalonde <plalonde@telus.net> wrote:

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12 11:51                             ` Charles Forsyth
From: Charles Forsyth @ 2006-12-12 11:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>And Sydney in summer is more fun than NYC in winter.

yes, and surely 9fans isn't losing a sense of adventure...

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12 12:31                     ` Boris Maryshev
From: Boris Maryshev @ 2006-12-12 12:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I was just wondering, because I'll be in NY in about a month and
Murray Hill is on my agenda of places to visit - how closed are Labs
nowadays?

Just taking a walk outside is fine by me, but maybe there is a slight
chance of getting inside under someone's supervision? In case there's
still anything left over of 1127...

Any idea?

Boris

On 11 Dec 2006, at 23:05, Joel Salomon wrote:

> On 12/11/06, Latchesar Ionkov <lionkov@lanl.gov> wrote:
>> I'd vote for New York, but Austin is fine too :)
>
> Here's another vote for New York.  (Especially if it can include a
> field trip across the Hudson to the land of New Jersey, where once
> dwelt the fair maidens UNIX and Plan 9.  (Is anyone at Bell Labs still
> using Plan 9?))
>
> Hope 7 sounds like a reasonably good time to meet in NY — especially
> since all other regional computer conferences seem to have moved to
> Boston — but not if it means waiting until 2009.
>
> --Joel

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12 15:02                               ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2006-12-12 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>>And Sydney in summer is more fun than NYC in winter.
>
> yes, and surely 9fans isn't losing a sense of adventure...

Sydney would be good.  for adventure, i'll put in a vote for Las
Vegas.  Vegas is setup for large groups and relatively inexpensive (if
you don't gamble).

Tempe, AZ (ASU campus) is a fun place too.  You can wear your gun
to the grocery store (can't be concealed); though a three-barreled
pirate pistol may not be ok.

In spring/summer you can't beat Seattle/Vancouver area.  i plan to
sponsor a plan9 gathering here soon.

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-12 16:43                                 ` Tim Wiess
From: Tim Wiess @ 2006-12-12 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> In spring/summer you can't beat Seattle/Vancouver area.

    Agreed.
    I was going to try and set something up here in Seattle if
    those other proposals don't work out.

* Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-13  0:49                                   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2006-12-13  0:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/12/06, Tim Wiess <tim@nop.cx> wrote:
> > In spring/summer you can't beat Seattle/Vancouver area.
>
>     Agreed.
>     I was going to try and set something up here in Seattle if
>     those other proposals don't work out.

Seattle I could actually attend as I live here.  Sorry I've absolutely
no sense of adventure.

But then again, I'd probably only be able to participate as an
interested outsider rather than a full blown contributer.  Life's been
exceptionally "fun" lately.

* Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-13  1:54                                     ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2006-12-13  1:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Seattle I could actually attend as I live here.  Sorry I've absolutely
> no sense of adventure.

people in Seattle and vicinity, anyone interested in getting a 9fans
monthly meeting together?  downtown someplace perhaps?

* Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-13  2:14                                       ` Yosyp Bin Laden
From: Yosyp Bin Laden @ 2006-12-13  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm not in Seattle, but 2600 meetings are good things to meet people.
And if Plan9-ers are in your area thats a meeting you could all
attend. Monthly, first firday of every month, in most places of the
world. http://2600.com </random>

On 12/12/06, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote:
> > Seattle I could actually attend as I live here.  Sorry I've absolutely
> > no sense of adventure.
>
> people in Seattle and vicinity, anyone interested in getting a 9fans
> monthly meeting together?  downtown someplace perhaps?

* [9fans] IPW10.ca
@ 2006-12-13  5:19                         ` Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2006-12-13  5:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Dec 11, 2006, at 7:22 PM, ron minnich wrote:

> is canada easier for people? toronto or even somewhere really cool
> like newfoundland?

Thetis Island.

While I'm not (yet) on the excluded list, the concept of bending over
for TSA just doesn't do it for me any more.

Thetis is a four hour sail from Vancouver, has reasonably non-stale
Guinness and single malt, and the girls there are so adventurous that
even Plan 9 geeks might stick around and get married :-)

--lyndon

* Re: Re: Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-13 15:45                                       ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2006-12-13 15:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On 12/12/06, Skip Tavakkolian <9nut@9netics.com> wrote:
> > Seattle I could actually attend as I live here.  Sorry I've absolutely
> > no sense of adventure.
>
> people in Seattle and vicinity, anyone interested in getting a 9fans
> monthly meeting together?  downtown someplace perhaps?

I'd be interested to go to that.  Downtown or the surrounding areas
are fine.  I like the East Side of the lake too :-)

* Re: [9fans] IWP9 talks?
@ 2006-12-13 17:04                               ` Dave Lukes
From: Dave Lukes @ 2006-12-13 17:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Well, I'm holidaying in Sydney from 19th Dec to 20th Jan, so:
a) do any fans want to meet for a beer and a curry?
b) should I start scouting locations for next year?

DaveL