* [9fans] installing extra software
@ 2007-07-04 22:48 evilplantain
From: evilplantain @ 2007-07-04 22:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello. I have just installed plan9 on a micronpc millennia rs-2100 with 64MB Ram and a !8GB Hard drive. I hope that the information helps out some. I am having to burn CD's at one computer and bring them to the Plan9 box. This is not a problem. However, I do not know how to compile software for plan 9 and would like a link to a simple tutorial. I understand the basics of Linux and FreeBSD. I hope that any information I have given will be of some assistance.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Obrigado e tchau