* [9fans] Rio piemenu patch in sorry/
@ 2007-11-01 11:46 Christian Kellermann
From: Christian Kellermann @ 2007-11-01 11:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Dear List,

I noticed that the rio piemenu patch is located in /n/patch/sorry
despite its note. If there is a reason one should not apply this
patch, then I think it does not make sense to keep the other piemenu
patches in saved as they rely on this one.

Kind regards,

Christian

--
You may use my gpg key for replies:
pub  1024D/47F79788 2005/02/02 Christian Kellermann (C-Keen)

[-- Attachment #2: Type: application/pgp-signature, Size: 194 bytes --]

* Re: [9fans] Rio piemenu patch in sorry/
@ 2007-11-01 13:57 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2007-11-01 13:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I noticed that the rio piemenu patch is located in /n/patch/sorry
> despite its note. If there is a reason one should not apply this
> patch, then I think it does not make sense to keep the other piemenu
> patches in saved as they rely on this one.

I think saved might not have existed when the piemenu patch
got sorted into sorry.

Sorry.
Russ