* [9fans] Using Acme as an external Editor
@ 2009-07-27  9:31 Aaron W. Hsu
From: Aaron W. Hsu @ 2009-07-27  9:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello,

Is there some idiom or method for using Acme as an external editor to some
other program? Say I want to use it as the editor that is spawned when I
do a CVS commit to a system; how would I do this, or can this even be
done? I'm using plan9ports, but I don't know how much of this question
relates to what.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. -- C. S. Lewis