* Re: [inferno] Re: [9fans] Re: drawterm for iMac
@ 2001-10-29 21:14 David Gordon Hogan
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: David Gordon Hogan @ 2001-10-29 21:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> Jeff Sickel (jas@corpus-callosum.com) supposedly has a version of emu
> working for Darwin/MacOSX. See:

Great, so now the 3 people still using Maggotboxes can
run emu.  Good for them.

* Re: [inferno] Re: [9fans] Re: drawterm for iMac
@ 2001-10-30 15:22 ` Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2001-10-30 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

My wife and I use a Macintosh. Would you be able to put us in touch with the
third person who does, so that we can form a support group?

----------

From: Andrew Simmons @ 2001-10-30 15:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

To the moderators: Please cancel my last post, as I've just found out that
my son is the third Macintosh user. We don't know what emu is, but we won't
be using it, possibly because of the Australian curse "I hope all of your
chooks turn to emus and kick down your s***house (Australian vernacular term
corresponding to the US 'bathroom' ".

----------

@ 2001-10-30 21:25   ` Boyd Roberts
From: Boyd Roberts @ 2001-10-30 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

From: "Andrew Simmons" <andrew.simmons@xtra.co.nz>
> ... possibly because of the Australian curse "I hope all of your
> chooks turn to emus and kick down your s***house (Australian vernacular term
> corresponding to the US 'bathroom' ".

Nope, it's:

    kick your dunny door down

Note the alliteration.

* Re: [inferno] Re: [9fans] Re: drawterm for iMac
@ 2001-10-31 10:00 ` Andrew Simmons
From: Andrew Simmons @ 2001-10-31 10:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I stand corrected. I was relying on "The Wonderful World of Barry Mackenzie"
as my guide to the Australian vernacular, perhaps not an altogether reliable
source.

@ 2001-10-26  0:46 ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2001-10-26  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: suspect; +Cc: inferno, 9fans

Just a heads up... Apple changed a few things in their equivalent to
libc (System.framework) since that last email long ago.  I've been a
little behind in fixing the floating point support and native Aqua for
wm, but hope to have it completed sometime soon.

If anyone else wants to contribute just let me know.

jas