* Re: [9fans] Diskette Image Creation problem
@ 2003-11-18  2:37 David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2003-11-18  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: vdharani, 9fans

I'll fix it, probably something I forgot to move over when we switched
file systems this weekend.

* Re: [9fans] cpurc
@ 2003-11-17 20:56 mirtchov
From: mirtchov @ 2003-11-17 20:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

you are right, pcauth is also supposed to be a cpu server.  i wonder
what throws it off base...

the code that decides whether to run cpurc or termrc is
/sys/src/cmd/init.c, if started with '-c' it execs 'rc -c
/rc/bin/cpurc'.  you may take a look there for debugging, but the
problem is probably some misunderstanding between the kernel boot code
(/sys/src/9/boot/*) which calls /bin/init, and what you have
configured in pcauth...

andrey