* [9fans] standalone cpu server wiki
@ 2004-01-22  1:53 James Horey
From: James Horey @ 2004-01-22  1:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hello everybody,

I am going to attempt to install a Plan 9 network with two CPU servers, one
fileserver, and of course one terminal. I've never done this before, so I was
wondering if anybody knew if the Wiki page for installing a standalone CPU
server was up to date. Also is the Wiki page for "Installing a Plan 9 File
Server" still relevant? The Wiki paged mentioned
"that this is for a stand alone fileserver. The new (Jan 2003) Fossil
fileserver is described in setting_up_fossil". What advantages does Fossil
offer over what this page describes? Thanks for anybody that can offer
advice!

-James Horey