From: Louis Beleos <beleos@uisreno.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] Installation problem
Date: Tue,  1 May 2001 15:32:19 -0700	[thread overview]

I believe the Virge Dx/Gx chipsets are supported. It is probably
just a matter of adding the appropriate identification string
to the installation disk's vgadb. A dump of your video bios should
have been written to file vgainfo.txt on the installation disk. Check
this file for the correct string to add to vgadb.

See the Troubleshooting section of the installation instructions:
    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/install.html
Also see:
    http://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/2000-June/000547.html
    http://lists.cse.psu.edu/archives/9fans/2000-June/001252.html