* [9fans] problems with nvidia geforce2Go card and ps2 mouse
@ 2003-02-10 10:03 alfonso acosta
From: alfonso acosta @ 2003-02-10 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi:

I tried to install plan9 on my Dell inspiron 8200 laptop. When booting
everything seems to go fine except:

South bridge 8086, 248C not found

rio starts but the display shows lots of thin lines mixed up with
everything else. I know that the wiki page of PC hardware says the
geforce chipset isnt supported but maybe the problem can be solved
easily (at least the display shows someting).

Appart from that, the pointer doesnt move from the top left side of the
installation program window.

Thanks in advance:

Alfonso Acosta

PS: heres my plan9.ini file