* [9fans] plan9-new.iso.bz2 ?
@ 2004-02-16 17:02 Rasputin
From: Rasputin @ 2004-02-16 17:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Plan 9 List

Hi there, thought I'd try again with Plan9 - but the nightly snap seems
to be unavailable?

(I know the last release doesnt work with my i810 LCD - see 'life
without rio' thread on newsgroup).

Is it still being produced?

Thanks

* Re: [9fans] plan9-new.iso.bz2 ?
@ 2004-02-24  2:37 ` David Presotto
From: David Presotto @ 2004-02-24  2:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

You're looking at the wrong thing.  Problem with urls from old pages.
We gave up trying to have a separate nightly build and a distribution,
the latter kept falling to far behind.

Now plan9.iso.bz2 is a nightly build.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 2183 bytes --]

From: Keith Nash <kjn9@citizenearth.com>
To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
Subject: Re: [9fans] plan9-new.iso.bz2 ?
Date: 23 Feb 2004 22:05:56 -0000

> Hi there, thought I'd try again with Plan9 - but the nightly snap seems
to be unavailable?

> Is it still being produced?

I was looking for this too, the other day.  It's useful for testing the 9-compatibility of a machine, or demonstrating Plan 9, while also being up to date.

If plan9-new.iso.bz2 is no longer being produced, can anyone report on the status of plan9.iso.bz2, because the web page does not say when this file was last updated.  For example, does this file postdate the early problems with booting from the CD?

Thanks,

Keith.

* Re: [9fans] plan9-new.iso.bz2 ?
@ 2004-02-23 22:05 Keith Nash