* [9fans] GSoC 2009
@ 2009-03-04 22:05 Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2009-03-04 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

So, the web site's up, program is announced, and so on.

Was anyone planning on doing a Plan 9 application? I'm willing to
help, if anyone was planning on it, or lead, if not. In the later
case, I'd appreciate help (any of advice, materials, or labor) from
people who were involved in our last two applications.

Anthony