* [9fans] trying to repair my fossil + venti system
@ 2004-01-12 20:10 ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2004-01-12 20:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

booted the cdrom, started fossil, still getting xxx1 disk is full errors
of course, and ... there is no fscons in /srv.

What would cause that? Is fossil so unhappy it won't put an fscons out
there or is the 'boot from cd' limited in some way?

seems it does make some sense to have something drop the score into a safe
file somewhere ... this was on my list but obviously I waited too long.
Any suggested locations?

Anyone have good ideas about where to hunt for the score given that I
foolishly did not email it to myself or write it down?

thanks

ron