* Re: [9fans] moving 9fans to new server, but still 9fans@9fans.net
@ 2019-10-24 16:22 vp
From: vp @ 2019-10-24 16:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> It does not; not at the moment.

I got a note stating this will stay true indefinitely.

In Topicbox' defense their marketing line is "Group email for teams",
so saying it is not a very good mailing list package wouldn't be fair.

-- kvik

* Re: [9fans] moving 9fans to new server, but still 9fans@9fans.net
@ 2019-10-24 15:24                 ` Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2019-10-24 15:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Archived-At is from RFC 5064.

	https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5064

The weird "=?UTF-8?B?" is an "Encoded Word", per RFC 2047. Email headers are defined to be 7-bit ASCII (yes, still); 2047 provides a way to encode other characters in email headers. Mind you, it looks like all the actual Archived-At links Topicbox would fit in 7-bit ASCII anyway and it'd be nice if they reserved the Encoded Word for when they needed it, but whatever; email is a mess and this is nice to have.

	https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2047

Anthony

@ 2019-10-24 10:48 vp
From: vp @ 2019-10-24 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It does not; not at the moment.

I complained about it and the issue has been brought to Topicbox
team's attention.

-- kvik

* Re: [9fans] moving 9fans to new server, but still 9fans@9fans.net
@ 2019-10-24  9:44 ` Fazlul Shahriar
From: Fazlul Shahriar @ 2019-10-24  9:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

update https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/mailing_lists/ since that's the first
result of a web search.

@ 2019-10-14 20:58         ` Federico Benavento
From: Federico Benavento @ 2019-10-14 20:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Damn, my first post was more than 15 years ago, we are not as young as we used to.

—-
Federico G. Benavento
benavento@gmail.com