* [9fans] 9vx and native networking
@ 2009-02-11  9:50 prem
From: prem @ 2009-02-11  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi All,
could somebody tell me how to use native networking with 9vx?
I tried various methods using tun/tap driver on Linux but no luck. I
managed to get a /dev/ether0 in 9vx but ip/ping or ip/ipconfig etc
doesn't work.
probably its worth putting things at someplace for people to tryout.
I am a networking noob so no idea how tun/tap exactly works.

/Prem