* [9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild
@ 2006-12-13  0:19 Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2006-12-13  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: [9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild
@ 2006-12-13  0:33 ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2006-12-13  0:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

keep in mind that the source that runs well on parallels is not the
same as the source on sources.  I don't know if the BIOS changes JMK
did ever got merged in.

Dave

@ 2006-12-13  0:46   ` Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2006-12-13  0:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

* Re: Re: [9fans] Plan9 under parallels; kernel rebuild
@ 2006-12-13  0:51     ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2006-12-13  0:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Let me know how it turns out! :-)  I'd be glad to know it's
maintainable beyond first installation.  I've honestly not tried it,
and started using a much newer drawterm to connect to a CPU box I put
together (AMD Athlon 2800+), it's pretty sweet.