* Re: [9fans] plan9.ini options for ide i/o port settings?
@ 2001-12-11 16:38 jmk
From: jmk @ 2001-12-11 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

There's currently no way to do that. The device has to be recognised
from the PCI vendor and device ID in the driver.

The driver code is deliberately conservative, there are many broken
devices out there. However, it would not be much of a stretch to allow
any unrecognised controller to be used in non-DMA mode.

@ 2001-12-12  9:48 ` tim
From: tim @ 2001-12-12  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If thats the case I should be able to hook it up to the normal ata
interface, to at least install, then I can fix that driver :)  Thanks.

@ 2001-12-11 10:07 tim