* [9fans] once is enough: VOID
@ 2005-05-14 13:45 Brantley Coile
From: Brantley Coile @ 2005-05-14 13:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I just spent 20 minutes figuring out what the above warning meant.
The line number given in the warning is incorrect, so it took the 20
minutes before I noticed that I had used the keyword `void' twice for
a function type a few lines below the last line of the previous
function, which was the line in the warning message.

Hope this saves someone else their 20 minutes.

  Brantley