* [9fans] Explanation of binding from ftpfs
@ 2008-12-06 20:44 Brad Frank
From: Brad Frank @ 2008-12-06 20:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

When I use ftpfs to mount a ftp site and then bind /n/ftp to another
location. All appears to work fine in /n/ftp and in the other
location. When I type ns, I can clearly see the pipe bind for ftpfs
mounted to /n/ftp. When I unmount /n/ftp I can type ls on /n/ftp and
not see anything there. But if I ls on the other location that I bound
to /n/ftp, it still can access the ftp server. How is the other
location able to do this, when I don't see any indication of a pipe
bind still listed in ns? I do see the ftpfs process running, though.